Offline License

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Huechtex

Offline License

Post by Huechtex »

Hi everybody,

I am currently evaluating PowerShell Studio 2018. So far I am really impressed by the product and will puchase the full license after finishing my tests.
There is still one question regarding the licensing: Am I able to install one license of my two in an environment at work, which has no internet connection?
I understand there are offline licenses but what are the prerequisits to obtain such a license? And how does licensing work on a virtual machine (at work, again without internet connection)?

Thanks in advance, Stefan
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Offline License

Post by davidc »

Hello Stefan,

Thank you for the kind words.
And yes, you request an offline license from the Registered Products page:

https://www.sapien.com/account/products

The "Click to request an offline key" link is on the right-side panel of the page. You will need to register a license before you can submit a request.

The following article discusses activations and shows you where the link is located:

https://www.sapien.com/blog/2015/06/26/ ... ivation-2/
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.