Registered PS 2009 prompts for key

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 14 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mheath@allegisgroup.com

Post by mheath@allegisgroup.com »

Hello. I have purchased and registered a copy of Primal Script 2009 and when I launch the application it prompts me to unlock - which lauches registration web site - which indicates that the application is registered - I am logged into a Windows 7 system with local administrator privileges.
Any help would be appreciated...
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Registration and unlocking are two different things. The registration comes up when you unlock, which you should have to do only once.

If PrimalScript keeps prompting for unlocking it cannot write information to your computers registry. If your system is locked down this can happen. You may also have third-party software installed that shields access to HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

Please try and run it once as administrator, which under Windows 7 and Vista is not the same as just being logged on as local admin.

Please let us know if that helps.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
mheath@allegisgroup.com

Post by mheath@allegisgroup.com »

Yep - that seems to have worked, but truth is I thought I had done that already. Hopefully this ends it - I have opened and closed the app a couple times and it seems to be working - Thank you
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Ok, please let us know if it occurs again.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 14 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.