Offline Keys blocked

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
sdmccorm

Offline Keys blocked

Post by sdmccorm »

Hi Guys-

My registration for Powersshell Studio worked fine, however, when using the given license code for any of the 4 Productivity pack products, they all state "Offline Keys blocked" and only allow me to continue as a trial.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Steve
cody m

Re: Offline Keys blocked

Post by cody m »

Can you send your license information and a screen shot of the error message to sales@sapien.com and we will take a look at what the problem might be?
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.