WebSite is not listing Primal XML as a registered product

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
dasmokedog

WebSite is not listing Primal XML as a registered product

Post by dasmokedog »

Morning, I have been a registered user of SAPIEN Software Suite since version 2014. Today I have been updating each product from 2017 to the new 2018 versions, but I just noticed that Primal XML is not listed under my account any longer. Please tell me this product has not gone the way of ChangeVue and how I can get it back in to my account.

Thanks,

-jc
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: WebSite is not listing Primal XML as a registered product

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Our apologies. Most likely just a hiccup in the year changeover. I'll have someone look into it as soon as possible. In the meantime you can just download PrimalXML from its product page. https://www.sapien.com/software/primalxml
If you have any trouble with it, please let us know.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
dasmokedog

Re: WebSite is not listing Primal XML as a registered product

Post by dasmokedog »

Thanks Alexander, I also just noticed if I run the Sapien Updater it pulls down the new package. Phew was getting a lil nervous as that is my 2nd most used program from the Suite. :D
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.