Hard Drive crash - need to activate on another system

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mglinski

Hard Drive crash - need to activate on another system

Post by mglinski »

I have (had) Powershell Studio installed and activated on my desktop, as well as my work laptop. The laptop hard drive crashed, and I( was issued a new laptop to replace it. I am unable to activate on the new laptop, as I already have 2 activations. Unfortunately, I am unable to deactivate the license from my old laptop. I need to request another activation for my replacement laptop. Thanks
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Hard Drive crash - need to activate on another system

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please email support@sapien.com with your subscription number and the name of the machine you wish to be deactivated.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.