Can not activate PowerShell Studio 2017 SR

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ralf_jantschek

Can not activate PowerShell Studio 2017 SR

Post by ralf_jantschek »

Hello,
we just received 3 Licenses. After i downloaded and installed the newest Version I tried to activate it.
But it didn't work and so I can't work...

Please Help.

Thanks a lot
After reeinstalling Version 5.2.121 I get a "Cannot instantiate PowerShell V3 object: 80070002>> Script Ended" which is nice :-(
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Can not activate PowerShell Studio 2017 SR

Post by sapiensales »

Please send the 16-digit subscription number(s) of the license(s) you are trying to activate with, to sales@sapien.com. We will be able to investigate this and assist you further from there. Thank you.
This topic is 6 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.