Can not Reach activation Server

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
kilo1548

Can not Reach activation Server

Post by kilo1548 »

Today I accepted the update from 5.4.140 to 5.4.144 and now when PowerShell Studio 2017 launches I am promoted with the following message:

Code: Select all

We are sorry.  We could not reach out activation server. Please verify you internet connection.

Press Retry to attempt connecting again of press Cancel to exit
sapien.png
sapien.png (8.71 KiB) Viewed 7408 times
I have logged into my account section and my license is good through Dec 31 2017 and shows that 5.4.144 is the most current version that I should download.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Can not Reach activation Server

Post by J A Reif »

Hello,

I see from our records that the last ping we had to our server from your subscription was July 13, 2017. Has anything changed in your environment since then? A new firewall or proxy server, perhaps? Have you been experiencing any other connectivity issues?
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
kilo1548

Post by kilo1548 »

No changes in our environment and still have open access to the internet. I have also connected my computer to a cellular hotspot with no kind of security just to verify and am getting the same error.
J A Reif

Post by J A Reif »

I installed 5.4.140 on my machine and clicked the option to upgrade to 5.4.144 without issue. I am going to contact one of our engineers to see if he has any thoughts on this matter. Thank you for your patience.
June Alane Reif
J A Reif

Post by J A Reif »

Unfortunately, there are any number of things that can block a connection. Please check to make sure your network is not blocking access. If it all still looks like it should work, please contact sales@sapien.com with your subscription number and reference this forum post. They will be able to help you from there.
June Alane Reif
This topic is 6 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.