Register Existing Licence to New Account

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
DOE NTC

Register Existing Licence to New Account

Post by DOE NTC »

Hello. I recently created this account in order to get our software registered in order to get some updates. The problem I encounter is when I put the key in my account, I get the following message: This license key is no longer valid. It was upgraded to a newer version. The problem is I don't know which of our users originally purchased this software and as such, I have no record of the new key. How can I go about finding the new key to get it registered to this account?

Thank you,

-Mike
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Register Existing Licence to New Account

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please send the subscription number to support@sapien.com. Once we have that we can see what the status is.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Register Existing Licence to New Account

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please note that you sent the same text you posted here to support@sapien.com
You will need to email the subscription number / license key that you try to register to us.
Without it we cannot identify to which account it belongs and to what it it was upgraded.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.