Productivity Pack License Issue

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
gbmacman2

Productivity Pack License Issue

Post by gbmacman2 »

I just reinstalled PSS 2017 and the Productivity Pack. The Pack tools wont accept my license key. Unlock is greyed out. Clicking continue returns this error: "Your subscription could not be verified online." I'm using the same license key for PSS 2017. My activation was reset prior to reinstalling.
error message
error message
2017-06-08_15-36-39.png (5.12 KiB) Viewed 2421 times
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Productivity Pack License Issue

Post by sapiensales »

The 16-digit subscription number that is used to unlock PowerShell Studio 2017, is separate from the license key used to unlock your free Productivity Pack. To find your Productivity Pack license key, please navigate to the Registered Products page of your SAPIEN Account. Once here, click on the "Productivity Pack" box. The license key and download links will be available here.
gbmacman2

Re: Productivity Pack License Issue

Post by gbmacman2 »

The key was not visible, just the download links. It is now. Thank you.
This topic is 6 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.