Newest release can't fold/collapse code

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
DarkLite1

Newest release can't fold/collapse code

Post by DarkLite1 »

After upgrading from version 5.4.136 to version 5.4.138 it seems no longer possible to fold or unfold code blocks by using:
- CTRL + -
- CTRL + +

Are the shortcuts changed? Or is this a bug?

Thank you for your help.
DevinL

Re: Newest release can't fold/collapse code

Post by DevinL »

I'm unable to reproduce this on my end, unfortunately, can you please verify what you have selected for the include setting?
Folding_Inclusions.png
Folding_Inclusions.png (17.56 KiB) Viewed 3754 times
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
DarkLite1

Post by DarkLite1 »

Thank you DevinL that was it! Probably lost that setting somewhere during the update because I've never been there before :P

All good now, thanks again :)
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved!

As for the setting being lost, I'll see what I can do to reproduce this and if I'm able to, we'll have it fixed as soon as possible.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
DarkLite1

Post by DarkLite1 »

Wicked! Thx man :)
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.