Activation Reset.

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
JamesG

Activation Reset.

Post by JamesG »

Hi,

Could you please point me in the right direction. I have re-imaged my PC and need to deactivate a license.

Just out of interest, why is there a time restriction to do this on the web interface? Surely it would be easier to allow self service?

Let me know what you need via DM please.

James
DevinL

Re: Activation Reset.

Post by DevinL »

I've gone ahead and reset your activations for you and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you'd like a shorter window or an alternate method for resetting activations, please feel free to make a post in our Wishlist and Feature Requests forum.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please note that you can deactivate from within the software:
http://info.sapien.com/index.php/quickg ... vation-faq
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
JamesG

Post by JamesG »

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

I knew about the software deactivation. But I think it would be great to have an immediate deactivation capability via the web console. I'm happy to add a wish list item.

Thanks again

James
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.