Cannot post support query

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 14 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
barrybloom

Post by barrybloom »

Hi,
I tried to post a support query but do not have the rights. I logged in to MySapien and clicked the support link next to my product. I had to then create a seperate login for the Forum to be able to post this.
Please advise.
Regards,
Barry
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I went to support.sapien.com and logged in with your credentials. I see no problem posting, you have the corresponding user roles and access rights.

Where did you try to post, as what user where you logged in and what error message did you see?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
barrybloom

Post by barrybloom »

Hi Alexander,

It was the PrimalScript Customer Technical Support support forum and I recieve:
You do not have permission to post new topics in this forum

Do I need to associate my MySapien account with the Forum login I created?

Thanks,

Barrybarryb2009-08-11 01:36:55
Alexander Riedel

No, just log into the forum with the same credentials that you use to log into my.sapien.com
Alexander Riedel
barrybloom

Post by barrybloom »

Hi Alexander,

I had already tried that and I got an unknown username or bad password. I updated my MySapien details with my new email address and then got the option to combine my 2 accounts as they are now using the same e-mail address, but still recieve unknown username or bad password :(.

Thanks,

Barry
barryb20

Post by barryb20 »

Logged in with your user id, want me to reset your password?

Alex
barryb20

Post by barryb20 »

Hi Alex,
Thanks for your help! Turns out that the MySapien login doesn't appear to be case sensitive, where the forum is (~I was using a capital letter). As you can see I can login OK, thanks again for your help.
Barry
yourjoking

Post by yourjoking »

Thought I would tack onto the end of this thread as I have exactly the same error but I have even tried different case sensitivity (first letter, middle letter, no caps) to no avail. I have had to register this account to get access to post this message.
UID: GumNut|Gumnut|gumnut (you pick)
Alexander Riedel

Hmm, yes I can see that the login is not working. On first glance there is nothing wrong with your userid, since it works at my.sapien.com.
I'll poke the forum software with a long stick and if that doesn't get it to work I'll ask our webmaster for help tomorrow morning.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
yourjoking

Post by yourjoking »

Thanks for that.
I was going to post to PrimalScript but as I couldn't log on I kept digging around and found my answer. PrimalSense bug ;( I run PrimalScript on 2 machines (work and home) Home machine is up to date, work machine is a point release behind.
This topic is 14 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.