Never used and now expired :(

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Nighty

Never used and now expired :(

Post by Nighty »

Hello support.
I ordered your "Powershell Studio 2015 SR" in 6/2/2015, but it takes to long for our purchase department to order it and pay it so we start our new internal tool with Visual Studio and C# and not with PS. Month later I got the key from the purchase form our department (it was send too a wrong person inside our company) and I put it into my shelf, if I ever need it later.
But I forgot to download it or register it in 2016. Looks like that day is now, because I should support a other tool written in PS.

Today I try to register, but look like it is "expired" now :( --> Is there a way to activate and download the 2015 version ?
I not want to update or purchase again, if I not know the tool a little bit more and work awhile with it.

Can you help me please?

Best regards
Ralf
DevinL

Re: Never used and now expired :(

Post by DevinL »

If you still have the key, you should be able to assign it to your account and download the product.

Try going to https://www.sapien.com/account/products and pasting your subscription number in the box to the right:
Enter_Subscription.png
Enter_Subscription.png (16.6 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
If this doesn't work, please let me know and I'll look into this further.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
DevinL

Re: Never used and now expired :(

Post by DevinL »

My apologies, I seem to have misunderstood your problem.

Please email your subscription number to support@sapien.com and we'll look into this.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.