Trial Key is failing

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
SynxUK

Trial Key is failing

Post by SynxUK »

Hello,

I had an issue with a virtual machine and so had to re-create it. I have seen notes on several occasions about releasing product activations and so after exhaustive efforts to release the trial key i realised this process must only apply to full product activations.

I recreated my VM an then tried to activate the key previously emailed to me. I probably have about 20 days remanining on the trial despite wasting several trying to get this reactivated.

I have tried to generate a new trial key only to be told i have already been given one and so i then recceive an email reminder of exactly the same trial key.

I enter the key exactly as is (slightly masked evidence attached) and receive an error saying it is an invalid key. The only thing i thought might be an issue is that the email received containing the key has a full stop right after the key which i did not copy on the first attempts but after this tried it both ways to include the full stop as part of the key. No success including this full stop as part of the key.

I need to reach a certain level of competence in your software before purchase and so i urgently need to continue my trial so to prove it a viable solution to me that i can understand and be productive with.

Please review the virtual machine trial key issue to me under this account and compare it to the attached screen shots of the key copied and pasted from email directly to the trial activation box.

your help in continuing my trial would be most appreciated.

Kindest Regards,

Stuart Dryden
Attachments
RightSideLicenceKey.png
RightSideLicenceKey.png (78.39 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
LeftSideLicenceKey.png
LeftSideLicenceKey.png (78.42 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
ErrorMessage.png
ErrorMessage.png (68.28 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
DevinL

Re: Trial Key is failing

Post by DevinL »

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue, can you please contact us at sales@sapien.com?

We'll get this situated for you as soon as possible.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.