Cost of a renewal license

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
DAMACSB

Cost of a renewal license

Post by DAMACSB »

Hi.
I work for a public school system and need to put together a purchase order for renewal of the license. I currently use sapien suite and need a renewal price for the suite. Where can I get a price list?

Thanks.
Dan
DevinL

Re: Cost of a renewal license

Post by DevinL »

We have noted that you already e-mailed sales. They will respond with the requested details soon.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.