Output, Console & HotKey

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ndereg

Output, Console & HotKey

Post by ndereg »

I noticed when I drag the Output Layout to the right so it merges with the editor, anytime I run my script it resets the layout and maximizes the Output Layout over the Editor and Console. However, If I place the Console on the right and Output pane on the bottom this issue doesn't happen. I'm also not sure how to change the hotkey's so my F5 can instead become the Ctrl + F8 since I don't care to Debug every time I want to run my script. Lastly, I mostly used PowerShell ISE and the IntelliSense was great even in the console panel, however the PowerShell Studio 2017 Console panel acts as regular PowerShell and wanted to know if that can be changed.
DevinL

Re: Output, Console & HotKey

Post by DevinL »

This is a bit of a loaded question but I'll do my best to answer all of it:

1) Can you verify you don't have Auto Layout enabled? Usually with this enabled the behavior you're describing will occur:
Auto_Layout.png
Auto_Layout.png (7.68 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
2) Currently, we don't support custom Hotkeys in PowerShell Studio. Whatever the key is for a specific action, that's the only shortcut we have enabled at the moment.

3) If you're wanting some Intellisense in the console you need only check the "Enable enhanced console input" option in File -> Options -> Console:
Enhanced_Console_Input.png
Enhanced_Console_Input.png (19.56 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.