Unable To Activate PowerShel Profile Editor

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
gulmiguel

Unable To Activate PowerShel Profile Editor

Post by gulmiguel »

I've attempted using the previous Complimentary Products code from my PowerShell Studio purchase. Now that I have the full Software Suite, PowerShell profile Editor keeps telling me that it cannot verify my code online and to try again. I've tried the suite activation code and the newest Productivity Pack code - none of them work. Furthermore, the website states the proper version of Profile Editor to be 1.2 26. However, when I go to the About section of the application, it says that it is 1.2.33. Can this be the reason why my activation code is not working?

Please advise as quickly as is humanly possible.

Thank you. :cry:
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Unable To Activate PowerShel Profile Editor

Post by J A Reif »

Hello,

Your current PPK key is for the 2015 issue. If you go to your account's product page (https://www.sapien.com/account/products) and click on the Productivity Pack button, you will be presented with a window. Just under the lisiting of your PPK key (see image) there is a link for a free upgrade. Click on that to generate a 2017 key. Then you will have access to the latest versions.
Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 8.13.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 8.13.49 AM.png (104.4 KiB) Viewed 1867 times
Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.