Product License Key lost and was recently found

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
talboum5

Product License Key lost and was recently found

Post by talboum5 »

Customer service.

I had recently found my Sapien Product License Key for Software Suite 2015. When I went to register it, it told me I could not because it had expired. Is there anything that can be done so that I can use the product key I had won at a technology event. I appreciate any assistance that can be provided.

Thank you.
DevinL

Re: Product License Key lost and was recently found

Post by DevinL »

Please send an email to support@sapien.com saying just this as well as the key you're referring to and we'll look into this further for you.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.