Reset Activation

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PsCustomObject

Reset Activation

Post by PsCustomObject »

Hello,

I was using PowerShell Studio 2016 on one of my VMs which crashed and I cannot restore to service, can you please reset all my license activations please? I will manually reactivate licenses afterwards.

Many thanks in advance! If further informations are needed please let me know.
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Reset Activation

Post by sapiensales »

You are now entitled to a yearly full reset of your activations directly from your Registered Products page. Please refer to the following blog, on directions regarding how to perform this reset: https://www.sapien.com/blog/2015/06/26/ ... ivation-2/.

If you run into any issues, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you.
PsCustomObject

Re: Reset Activation

Post by PsCustomObject »

Fantastic many thanks I was not aware of this and was wondering why it was not implemented already :-)

Appreciate the quick feedback!
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.