problem with my registered product

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
cdaou_

problem with my registered product

Post by cdaou_ »

Dear support,

I might be a little bit confused but on my account it shows "2 of 2 activations have been used on this subscription.".

When I look at the details I see that one is my primary machine (the E82________u) which is totally normal
and the other one shows "Machine 1". I do not recall having activated another machine and now I am stuck without the ability of installing the software on my laptop.
I indeed had another laptop which was replaced a couple of weeks ago, but I do not remember having installed the software.
May I please ask your help in deactivating this... If I was to be wrong and had indeed installed it on another machine, I believe the worst case scenario is that it would stop working... I could not care less as it should not have been installed.

Thanks in advance for your support.
Chris
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: problem with my registered product

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Alright. I did reset this other activation for you.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
cdaou_

Re: problem with my registered product

Post by cdaou_ »

Dear Alexander.

thank you so much for such quick action.
I directly registered my second machine to avoid having another issue.

best regards,
Chris
This topic is 7 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.