Deactivation Request and Registration Missing

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
kym.charlesworth@icloud.com

Deactivation Request and Registration Missing

Post by kym.charlesworth@icloud.com »

I sent an email to sales but I gather this is the correct place to place my request.

My PowerShell Studio 2015 (upgraded to 2016) was installed on my laptop only.
Unfortunately the SSD drive failed last Monday and has since been replaced under warranty.
I need to get my product deactivated please.

Also my account shows "There are no software subscriptions registered to your account".
If I add the license and click register then I get the message "Subscription has already been registered"
Can you advise what is going on ?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Deactivation Request and Registration Missing

Post by Alexander Riedel »

It is true that there is no license associated with your account. That means you have another account that you used to activate the software.
I looked at the email you sent to sales and used the order number to track down your subscription.
It is registered to your hotmail account it seems.
You have two activations available, as your previous activation has by now expired is available again.
So all you need to do is install the software on your new drive or computer and activate it with the user id and password associated with your hotmail account.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
kym.charlesworth@icloud.com

Re: Deactivation Request and Registration Missing

Post by kym.charlesworth@icloud.com »

All good now.
Have moved the registration to my regular email.
Feel free to delete the hotmail account.
Thanks again.
This topic is 7 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.