Subscription could not be verified online.

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
infrastructure

Subscription could not be verified online.

Post by infrastructure »

I am trying to activate the apps in the Productivity Pack. I copy the License key from my account and paste it into the License no. field. I am not able to enter in the ID and password; those fields are greyed out. When I click on Activate, I get this message:
"Your subscription could not be verified online. Please check that you entered the number correctly."

Someone had previously deactivated the license for the Productivity Pack on this computer. I am trying to re-activate it so I can use the software. My PowerShell Studio 2016 is licensed correctly.

Please advise.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Subscription could not be verified online.

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The productivity pack keys on your account are from the 2014 version. You need to upgrade them to the 2016 version. There is a link, where is says free upgrade available, right underneath the 2014 PPK key.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
infrastructure

Re: Subscription could not be verified online.

Post by infrastructure »

Perfect! I hadn't noticed it. Thanks for your quick response!
This topic is 7 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.