Product Activation

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
WalterChungCOC

Product Activation

Post by WalterChungCOC »

Hello,

My corporation just purchased two keys for PoweShell Studio 2016.

I downloaded the Trial version and tried to put the license key in the field to unlock it to the full version but the button isn't clickable.

Is there another version I am supposed to download to input my key?

Your assistance is appreciated!

Thanks.
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Product Activation

Post by sapiensales »

All three areas in the activation screen must be filled out entirely (Username/Password/License No), to activate the product on your allotted two devices. Prior to activating, you need to make sure that you register the 16-digit subscription number to the Registered Products page of your SAPIEN Account. Once the subscription is registered, you will need to input the Username/Password of the account, along with the 16-digit subscription number. If you run into any additional issues, please let us know. Thank you.
This topic is 7 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.