PowerShell Studio keeps asking for Subscription Number

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Jpook101

PowerShell Studio keeps asking for Subscription Number

Post by Jpook101 »

Hello,
I keep getting asked to input my license after doing a update. I will input my Sapien ID/ Password / license and click unlock. I then get then message saying “Thank you! Your copy of Sapien PowerShell Studio 2016 is now activated”

However,
Each time I re-open the application I’m asked again. I’ve been using this app for some time without any problems, and other on my team are not have the problem. (I manager those keys also)

This doesn’t not happen on any of my other Sapien products I have installed with this license

Version: 5.2.123
SAPIEN Software Suite 2016
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: PowerShell Studio keeps asking for Subscription Number

Post by davidc »

Please download the latest version available to you (5.2.127) and let us know if the issue persists. You can download the build from your Registered Products page:

https://www.sapien.com/account/products
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Jpook101

Post by Jpook101 »

Download the newest version and i'm still having the problem.

** I had a new employee start last week and that employee is having the same probem as me. ( I manage the license also, let me know if you need the ID)
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

What version do you have installed now? I believe we addressed the activation issue in build v5.2.128.
David
Jpook101

Post by Jpook101 »

I have build build v5.2.127 installed. It's the only version I see on the site under my account.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

You subscription expired in August, so you do not have access to later builds. I will talk to the team today and see what we can do to help you with this issue.
Alexander Riedel
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by J A Reif »

Normally we would suggest that you renew your license, but because this issue is clearly a bug, we have given you access to Version 5.2.128. :) Enjoy!
June Alane Reif
This topic is 7 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.