Reset activation

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
charles.j.odom@oregon.gov

Reset activation

Post by charles.j.odom@oregon.gov »

I had to reimage my machine and reinstalled, rather abruptly to be honest... any way, i'm using the same machine and did not have the option of deactivating before reinstalling.
DevinL

Re: Reset activation

Post by DevinL »

I reset both activations on your account as they both appeared to be on the same machine.

I hope this resolves your issue and if you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to post again.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.