Remove a machine activation

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
njcappa

Remove a machine activation

Post by njcappa »

Hi,

I had two servers that I installed powershell studio 2016 on, and one of those VM's is corrupt. I need to activate another VM but i don't see any way to deactivate the software from my account page.

The machine name that is no longer active is DESKTOP-IS52DV5

Is there a way to get it removed from activation so I can work on the new VM?

thanks
DevinL

Re: Remove a machine activation

Post by DevinL »

Currently, only SAPIEN employees are able to reset activations. That being said, I've reset the activation for the DESKTOP-IS52DV5 machine so it should be available.

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to post again. :)
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
njcappa

Re: Remove a machine activation

Post by njcappa »

As always, you guys are awesome.

thanks
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.