Security Testing in PowerShell Keypass

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
roebix3

Security Testing in PowerShell Keypass

Post by roebix3 »

Hi There!

I'm an 22-Years old ICT-Trainee at my second Year in Switzerland.
I Purchased your Product from Money I don't really had, because I'm just fascinated in PowerShell and really love your IDE.

Now one of my actual projects is a Keypass purely made in PowerShell. It will be an OpenSource project for everyone. Now I finished my Alpha and would like to test the security of my application.
Therefore I'm looking for tester who would like to Test my Programm.

Are you interested in giving a Shout-Out (and also using it for Promoting, if you want to), or to test the programm by yourself?
So I could learn a lot of my mistakes and enhance my skills.

If you want I can tell you more about the encryption Methods I'm using.

I hope you enjoy my Idea. (-:

Greets.

Ps. I'm so sorry for my bad english.
DevinL

Re: Security Testing in PowerShell Keypass

Post by DevinL »

While SAPIEN doesn't officially test the security of other applications, the Windows PowerShell or PowerShell GUIs forum would be a great place to start.

If you post your application there I'm sure someone would be happy to take a look.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.