PowerShell Studio 2016 - license expired

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
timstspry11

PowerShell Studio 2016 - license expired

Post by timstspry11 »

Good afternoon, my account is showing that my subscription is expired. I have checked with my company and have been told that they renewed the subscription some time ago.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: PowerShell Studio 2016 - license expired

Post by davidc »

Please contact our sales department at sales@sapien.com and they will be able to assist you. Please include your subscription number in the email.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.