Multiple Installs with same license

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
SAGovDPC

Multiple Installs with same license

Post by SAGovDPC »

We have a couple of licenses for PowerShell Studio, one for me and one for another person that I work with. I mostly use it on my main desktop machine at work however some times I want to take things home on my work issued laptop and do some work there. Am I able to install the product on the laptop and use the same key to activate it?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Multiple Installs with same license

Post by Alexander Riedel »

You have two activations per license, so one user can activate the software on two computers. Provided of course that these machines are used by that same single user.
Our complete EULA can be found here: https://www.sapien.com/company/eula
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
SAGovDPC

Re: Multiple Installs with same license

Post by SAGovDPC »

Thanks for the reply. That will make working from home a lot easier.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.