Activation status shows 2 activations - only use 1

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PeterW

Activation status shows 2 activations - only use 1

Post by PeterW »

Dear Support,
My activation status shows 2 activations ( 2 machines) but i use only one.
The 2nd activation might have been for a laptop that crashed.
So the 2nd one never was released or deactivated.
In the near future I want to transfer the license to a colleague, so need to deactivate my current activation.
The 2nd one will remain. Can this be solved?

Kind regards,
Peter
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Activation status shows 2 activations - only use 1

Post by sapiensales »

Please contact sales@sapien.com directly, referencing this forum post. Please make sure to provide the 16-digit number you are inquiring about in the e-mail. We will assist you further from there. Thank you.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.