Trouble logging in? Forum Cookie change

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Trouble logging in? Forum Cookie change

Post by J A Reif »

We recently made a tweak to the cookies this forum uses. If you find you have trouble logging in to the forum, please try logging out of your SAPIEN account, clearing any SAPIEN-related cookies from your browser and then logging back in.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Forum Cookie change

Post by jvierra »

I can get logged in by putting site in "Trusted Sites" but it won't stay logged in on whole site. If I am in Scripting forums and switch to CS it makes me login again.

Just a thought but this may be a residue of the old accounts which were merged over from the original ScritingAnswers.com site to the Sapien site when Sapien acquired the site. It was always an issue. This is similar to what happened after the merge. As best I can remember Don Jones had a real headache with the merge.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Forum Cookie change

Post by J A Reif »

I will check in to that James. Thank you!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.