Unable To Download Purchased Software

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
gulmiguel

Unable To Download Purchased Software

Post by gulmiguel »

I just completed the transaction of upgrading my purchase of PowerShell Studio to the latest Software Suite. I see it properly changed on my 'Registered Products' page. However, each time I click on 'Download 64-bit version', the page changes for a moment and then comes back with the message "There was an error downloading your file: Please try again." After several tries (both 64-bit and 32-bit), I finally gave up and decided to report it to you. I'm currently trying to use the entire suite for a new project that has been assigned to me. I saw the upgrade notice totally by accident and I'm glad I did. I value Sapien products far more than I do Microsoft or VMware products.

Please let me know what to do (if anything) to get this problem fixed. I wouldn't have purchased it today if I wasn't going to be able to use it today.

Many thanks, respectfully,
Miguel Velez-White
(gulmiguel) :cry:
DevinL

Re: Unable To Download Purchased Software

Post by DevinL »

I've reproduced this error on my end and have alerted the web development team. As soon as I have an update I'll let you know.

In the meantime, you can still download the trial for whichever product you want and activate it with your subscript key: https://www.sapien.com/software/
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Unable To Download Purchased Software

Post by J A Reif »

The issue with the download of the SAPIEN Software Suite of products has been corrected. So sorry for the inconvenience.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.