PS2017 Update failed and software vanished

Use this forum to ask questions about installation or issues encountered while installing our software.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
RayCookie

PS2017 Update failed and software vanished

Post by RayCookie »

Update failed, Software has been removed
hi, we puchased 5 Licenses of Powershell Studio, now there was an Update of the software which failed completely. Now the Software is not any more on my Computer and i even cannot reinstall, it rolls back very time i try.
mxtrinidad

Re: PS2017 Update failed and software vanished

Post by mxtrinidad »

Sorry for any inconvenience!
Please contact sales department at sales@sapien.com and be sure to include your invoice number. They should be able to determine your subscription number.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please disregard, sales will not be able to help you with an installation issue.
Usually when an installation rolls back it displays an error message before doing so. Can you tell us what that error is?
Can you please also indicate which version exactly you are trying to install, on what OS and, if possible, what version you had before. To determine your license status I will need your subscription number.
Since you did not post with a user id that has a subscription registered to it, please email that number to support@sapien.com and reference this post.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
RayCookie

Post by RayCookie »

thanks, i fixed the problem for myself, it was a problem with missing rights even when logged on as Administrator.
This topic is 6 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.