Cannot open project files

Use this forum to ask questions about installation or issues encountered while installing our software.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
buseyit

Cannot open project files

Post by buseyit »

Product, version and build:
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64 bit
Operating system:
32 or 64 bit OS: 64 bit

I get the attached image when trying to open project files with a non-admin user on 5.4.143
The files are not at the directory and I'm not sure where to get them from. I've reinstalled twice.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (7.27 KiB) Viewed 3245 times
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Cannot open project files

Post by davidc »

What is the installer's file name? We found an issue with the installer that occurred when updating the software from a previous build. We uploaded a new installer to resolve the issue.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
buseyit

Post by buseyit »

SPS17Setup_5.4.143_080217_x64.exe
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

That is the correct installer. Try uninstalling the product first, then run the installer.

If the error appears again, please check if the file exists at the reported location.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.