RSEE Service 2017

Use this forum to ask questions about installation or issues encountered while installing our software.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
GEKO01

RSEE Service 2017

Post by GEKO01 »

Product, version and build:
Primal Script version 7.3.102 64 bit version
Operating system: Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit

Goal:
I would like to run my scripts on one of my test clients. My test clients are not the client where I typically develope the scripts. That's the reason why I would like to benefit from function "Run Script on Remote Computer".

Issue:
I followed the Remote Script Execution Engine install instructions of the PrimalScript Manual.
While is was installing the setup "RSEE64 2017.exe" on one of my test clients I receive the following error message: (see screenshot)
RSEE2017Error.png
RSEE2017Error.png (44 KiB) Viewed 2729 times
It does not matter on which client i try to install or which setup (32 / 64 bit) I install, I always get the same error message.
A local admin account was used to start the the setup. RSEE setup was copied from "C:\Program Files\SAPIEN Technologies, Inc\PrimalScript 2017\Redistributables\RSEE" where PrimalScript is installed to a local drive of the client.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: RSEE Service 2017

Post by davidc »

RSEE requires the Visual C++ 2012 Runtime to be installed beforehand:

64 bit:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/ ... st_x64.exe

32 bit:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/ ... st_x86.exe
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.