Warning 4154. SAPIEN Updates prerequisite

Use this forum to ask questions about installation or issues encountered while installing our software.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jbookrun

Warning 4154. SAPIEN Updates prerequisite

Post by jbookrun »

Product, version and build: PowerShell Studio 2017 - SPS17Setup_5.4.138_032917_x64
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64bit
Operating system: Windows 2008R2
32 or 64 bit OS: 64bit

I get the same error on more than one server and more than one version of the install. AV is also turned off.:
Warning 4154. SAPIEN Updates prerequisite was not correctly installed. Continue installation of PowerShell Studio 2017?

When I select OK the next dialog box is "A file that is required cannot be installed because the cabinet file ".....\disk1.cab" has an invalid digital signature. This may indicate that the cabinet file is corrupt.

Please see attachment and let me know how to proceed.
Attachments

[The extension docx has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

jbookrun

Re: Warning 4154. SAPIEN Updates prerequisite

Post by jbookrun »

Upon reviewing the Application log, it is attempting to communicate with windowsupdate to retrieve third-party certificate. Issue is, access to the internet is not allowed by design. I need a stand-alone, non-internet connected installation.
DevinL

Re: Warning 4154. SAPIEN Updates prerequisite

Post by DevinL »

This is caused by the root certificates being out of date. If you update these, then the software should install as expected.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.