Remove Primal Pad 2015

Use this forum to ask questions about installation or issues encountered while installing our software.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
DAMACSB

Remove Primal Pad 2015

Post by DAMACSB »

Product, version and build: Primal Pad
(*** Please do not write "latest" as a version, specify a version number ***)
32 or 64 bit version of product: 2.3.56.0
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
32 or 64 bit OS: 32

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM

I cannot update Primal Pad. When I try to manually uninstall 2.3.56.0 I'm returned an error stating the action is only available for installed products.
When I try to install primal pad manually, it tells me the older product cannot be uninstalled.
DevinL

Re: Remove Primal Pad 2015

Post by DevinL »

I would first like to say that I'm about to recommend a third party software to help remedy this situation and that I suggest making a backup or creating system restore point before continuing so that in case something does go wrong, you have a stable build to fall back on.

That being said, I run into things like this quite often when testing frequent updates to test builds, and the easiest way I've found to solve it is to use something like Revo Uninstaller to uninstall the previous version and all of the remaining references it can find. If you use this to remove it, you can then install the latest version available to you directly from your account page and it should function as expected.

If you have any trouble, please don't hesitate to reply to this thread and I'll do my best to assist you.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.