Wmi Explorer 2014 Question

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 9 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
juneb1022

Wmi Explorer 2014 Question

Post by juneb1022 »

I have installed WMI Explorer on a windows cluster, and have highlighted MSCluster, only nothing shows in the class pane. Am I missing a setting somewhere?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Wmi Explorer 2014 Question

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Unfortunately I don't have a cluster to test this with.

If nothing shows up then you have filters active that filter out what is there or no results have been returned.

If no filter are applied and there is no information it could be a permission issue but that is also hard to diagnose from here.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
juneb1022

Post by juneb1022 »

Thank you for the reply. I have attached a screen shot. I see the MSCluster on the left. I do not have an filter selected that would interfere. This is quite frustrating. Whether I include MSFT classes or not, I still cant browse the MSCluster.
Attachments
Screen Shot
Screen Shot
MSCluster.JPG (54.62 KiB) Viewed 21709 times
Alexander Riedel

Please look at the automated answer post and provide the information requested there.
Alexander Riedel
juneb1022

Post by juneb1022 »

1. WMI Explorer 2014, version 2.0.44

2. 64 bit version

3. Windows 2008 R2 SP1 - 64 bit.

4. Screen shot attached in yesterday's reply.
Alexander Riedel

This particular WMI provider on 2008 and up requires a specific security protocol that the current version of WMI Explorer does not support.

We will add support for that in a future service build.
Alexander Riedel
This topic is 9 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.