PowerShell Studio 2015 - Where have you been so far?

Anything you want to tell us? Praise? Criticism? Post it here. Please keep it professional and constructive.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PsCustomObject

PowerShell Studio 2015 - Where have you been so far?

Post by PsCustomObject »

Hello all,

I think the title says it all but well I'm a new customer, purchased two days ago, and absolutely loving the product.

I work as trainer/consultant and often have to write scripts for my customers or deal with what other have written, not always a pleasnt experience, till now I used ISE Steroids which served my purposes but then tried PowerShell Studio.

After 1 day of trial I knew this was the product I've been looking for a long long time, I'm still testing my way around building GUIs (which is new for me) but I'm absolutely loving the ease I can come up with usable tools which add lot of value to my work and at the same time makes lot of stuff easier.

I'm looking forward 2016 release but rest assured I will talk about this awesome product when delivering trainig to my colleagues and on my blog as it's all well deserved!

L.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: PowerShell Studio 2015 - Where have you been so far?

Post by davidc »

Thank you for your kind words. We always appreciate user feedback.

If you have any GUI related questions please feel free to post on our PowerShell GUIs forum:

viewforum.php?f=21

We have a topic with helpful links for learning how get started with GUI scripts:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6451

We also have an article:

https://www.sapien.com/blog/2015/07/16/ ... o-i-start/

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
PsCustomObject

Re: PowerShell Studio 2015 - Where have you been so far?

Post by PsCustomObject »

Thanks a lot, some of the links I already found by myself but some are new and indeed useful!

L.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.