Another great year gone by

Anything you want to tell us? Praise? Criticism? Post it here. Please keep it professional and constructive.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Bosparan

Another great year gone by

Post by Bosparan »

Hi Guys and Gals of the Sapien Team,

once again a year has passed. This time, I haven't had as much time to spend on PowerShell as I might have wished, causing a bit of an ebb in the flood of Feature Requests (Though you have obviously kept busy). Or maybe it's just that PSS is just so damned good by now that I'm running out of ideas for minor improvements.

Anyways, thank you for ...
... some awesome products
... nigh instant response to bug reports
... a great willingness to implement minor tweaks to make me feel more at home in PSS
... patience with my more outlandish requests

I hope you had a great Christmas and managed to make it safely into this year, far away from any work :)
Looking forward to another year of scripting with your awesome support.

Cheers,
Fred
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Another great year gone by

Post by davidc »

Hello Fred,

Thank you for all your wonderful feedback. User feedback is what allows us to make a better product.

We wish you wonderful and prosperous New Year!

Sincerely,

David & SAPIEN Team
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.