Merry Christmas

Anything you want to tell us? Praise? Criticism? Post it here. Please keep it professional and constructive.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Bosparan

Merry Christmas

Post by Bosparan »

Hi all,

it's been an awesome year and I just wanted to drop a big

Thank You!

Lots of fine tuning and constant improvements have made working with your tools more smooth and efficient than ever before. Thank you for inviting me to the Microsoft Ignite this year - it was a blast, and I enjoyed finally meeting you guys (and girls, don't worry Lanae, didn't forget you :) ) in person. Finally - and just in time for Christmas! - you even made me an MVP!

Sooo ... this year was great and I'm looking forward to the next :)
Hope all of you had an awesome Christmas party (or a very relaxing one, whatever hits your spot ;) ), and by the time you read this also a good winter vacation and smooth transition into 2017!

Cheers,
Fred
juneblender

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by juneblender »

Merry Christmas to you! We're really excited about working with you this year. -- juneb
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.