Awesome product... autoformatting bug

Anything you want to tell us? Praise? Criticism? Post it here. Please keep it professional and constructive.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 7 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
customercare@goiwx.com

Awesome product... autoformatting bug

Post by customercare@goiwx.com »

PSS 2016 seems to handle brace open/close based on prior indentation when pasting code from elsewhere. If there are block quotes @" ... "@ (in my case with indented HTML that is to the left of the current code block) in there, the closure is required to be on the left margin to enact the closure... so breaks the brace closure. Re entering those lines of code and tabbing everything to line up correctly with the existing code block (makes ugly HTML output concatenation in my case - small problem) makes it work again. Script won't run without fixing it first.

But well implemented product... and simple interface builder.

-Cole McDonald
DevinL

Re: Awesome product... autoformatting bug

Post by DevinL »

Have you tried disabling the Automatically format on paste option by chance? If you navigate to File -> Options -> Editor, you can disable Automatically format on paste and it should solve this problem for you:
Format_on_Paste.png
Format_on_Paste.png (28.06 KiB) Viewed 5308 times
If this doesn't help please let us know and we'll see what we can do to help out.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
customercare@goiwx.com

Re: Awesome product... autoformatting bug

Post by customercare@goiwx.com »

Thanks, I'll give that a poke. Just got all the bracketing how I like it. So many options.
This topic is 7 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.