DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
window 7 64bit
I have been using Version Recall successfully for some months. Just set up a new repository and find that some of the files are not appearing in the VR screen, but are in Explorer (See screen shot). In the example the folder "functional specification" is fine and files are present and load to repository, but the files in “Test Protocols” do not appear in the VR screen. The missing files are all .docx or .pdf and have not been excluded in file types.
- screen shot Version recall and explorer
- Capture.PNG (53.62 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
Thank you for posting, ianyell.
Did you remember to include the following?
- 1. Product, version and build (e.g. Product: VersionRecall 2014, Version & Build: 1.0.102. Version and build information can be found in the product's About box accessed by clicking the blue icon with the 'i' in the upper right hand corner of the ribbon.)
2. Specify if you are running a 32 or 64 bit version
3. Specify your operating system and if it is 32 or 64 bit.
4. Attach a screenshot if your issue can be seen on the screen
5. Attach a zip file if you have multiple files (crash reports, log entries, etc.) related to your issue.
If not, please take a moment to edit your original post or reply to this one.
*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I looked at the .recall file and found it was only picking up script files. I reset the repository settings and all is well
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest