Menu options grayed out

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 9 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
theotherkidd

Menu options grayed out

Post by theotherkidd »

- Product, version, build (Please do not use abbreviations, "PS" can mean "PowerShell Studio" as well as "PrimalScript")
VersionRecall 2014v1.0.102
- Specify if you are running a 32 or 64 bit version
32 Bit
- Your operating system and if it is 32 or 64 bit.
32 Bit
- If your issue can be seen on the screen, please post a screenshot. We may see details you missed or didn't consider relevant.
See Attached

- Avoid "doesn't work" as a descriptive term. Describe what you expected and what you saw and be as exact as you can be.
When I open VersionRecall, my menu options are grayed out
Attachments

[The extension docx has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

theotherkidd

Re: Menu options grayed out

Post by theotherkidd »

Just an update, if I right click on a file and select "Open in VersionRecall explorer, it opens as normal. My menu items are available and I can see all of my files in the repository. It does not open correctly if I launch VersionRecall from start programs, or via PowerShell Studio
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The menu items are not active until you actually open a repository.
You can do so with the open icon on the quick access bar and the backstage menu.
9-30-2014 2-41-52 PM.png
9-30-2014 2-41-52 PM.png (23.01 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
9-30-2014 2-42-20 PM.png
9-30-2014 2-42-20 PM.png (20.83 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
theotherkidd

Post by theotherkidd »

Got it. Thanks!
This topic is 9 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.