Backup

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 10 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jhicks

Backup

Post by jhicks »

I tried out the CD burning and ZIP options but got different results. The CD only burned the @@ versions. The Zip file copied all the files in my script directory but none of the @@ files. Which is the expected behavior?
jasonh@interfacett.com

Re: Backup

Post by jasonh@interfacett.com »

Thats strange - I just did the ZIP and it gave me all my files and @@. I can;t test the CD because I don;t own one -- but the zip is working for me. I'll test on some other repo's
jhicks

Post by jhicks »

Let me re-state that I am running Windows 8 Professional x64 in case that makes a difference.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

There was a little glitch in the CD burning code, so I uploaded a new build today. Please make sure to get that.

As for the backup button, there are two functions (click the button for the first one and the little down arrow to get to the second one):
7-16-2013 1-57-43 PM.png
7-16-2013 1-57-43 PM.png (14.88 KiB) Viewed 7471 times
which will create a backup disc of the current state of files in your local folder.

and
7-16-2013 1-58-39 PM.png
7-16-2013 1-58-39 PM.png (16.33 KiB) Viewed 7471 times
which will create a backup of your repository, including all versions of all files.

The ZIP button basically has the same two functions.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
jhicks

Post by jhicks »

I see that now. Zip function seems to work with what I've tested so far.
This topic is 10 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.