VersionRecall and Powershell Studio GitHub

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 3 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
LandonRoberts

VersionRecall and Powershell Studio GitHub

Post by LandonRoberts »

Product version: VersionRecall (64 Bit)
Build: v1.6.151

I see that there is a guide for PrimalScript using Github, but I can not find anything for Powershell Studio with Github. Is this an option? Also, is there a guide for using VersionRecall with PowerShell studio?
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: VersionRecall and Powershell Studio GitHub

Post by brittneyr »

You can use Git and VersionRecall with PrimalScript or PowerShell Studio. You may find the following article helpful:
https://www.sapien.com/blog/2019/08/19/ ... ositories/

I would also recommend looking at the Source Control Integration section in PowerShell Studio's manual:
https://info.sapien.com/manuals/powersh ... ation.html

I'm afraid I cannot find a recent article about using VersionRecall in PowerShell Studio. I'll make a note to add it to our list of potential blogs. Also, please note that Git and Github are not the same thing.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.