Powershell Studio 2015 visual indicator update real time?

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
stratagem

Re: Powershell Studio 2015 visual indicator update real time?

Post by stratagem »

Thanks. I have so much to learn...

To get this to loop should it be placed at the top of the script or in form_load={?
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Powershell Studio 2015 visual indicator update real time?

Post by jvierra »

stratagem wrote:Thanks. I have so much to learn...

To get this to loop should it be placed at the top of the script or in form_load={?
That is just a quick example. You will have to learn how to use it and PowerShell forms a bit more to implement. Star by studying how events and code is execute in a forms.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar ... .110).aspx

Also read through all of the good Sapien blog articles.

Try to understand what is happening with the timer and try to figure out what my code is actually doing.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.