Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
I have a very weird one.
I have 3 different foreach loops. If the condition is not true in each one of them, it adds some names to an array.
But at the end when I look at my array, it shows up a straight string.
Code: Select all
@nottrue = @()
Foreach($test in $alltests)
IF($Test -eq $true)
$lbl1.text = "$test is true"
$nottrue += $test
Output of $nottrue is
Does anyone know why this would happen? I tried both with ("") and without it with same results.
Any help would be appreciated.
1. Product, version and build - PowerShell Studio 2014, 4.1.62
2. 32 or 64 bit product - 64-bit
3. Operating system, e.g. Windows 7 64 bit. - Windows 7 64-bit
4. Attach a screenshot, if applicable - N/A
5. Attach logs, crash reports, etc., in a ZIP file - N/A
Thank you for posting, gutihz.
Here are some hints to help you get an accurate and complete answer to your question.
Ask in the best forum:
- - Scripting question? For questions about Windows PowerShell or other scripting languages, use Scripting Answers.
- Software question? For questions about PowerShell Studio, PrimalScript, or other SAPIEN products, use Product Support Forums for Registered Customers.
- Trial question? For questions about trial versions of any SAPIEN product, use Trial Software Questions.
Anticipate follow-up questions!
Did you remember to include the following?
- 1. Product, version and build
2. 32 or 64 bit product
3. Operating system, e.g. Windows 7 64 bit.
4. Attach a screenshot, if applicable
5. Attach logs, crash reports, etc., in a ZIP file
*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest