Menu Template - Copy/Paste shortcuts are not working

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Srinath

Menu Template - Copy/Paste shortcuts are not working

Post by Srinath »

Hello,

When I created a new sub form with built-in Menu template, the copy and past shortcuts in menu are not working. Also text boxes are not accepting shortcuts such as CTRL+C CTRL+V etc. I can only copy/paste text by right clicking in the text box.

After removing the "Edit" menu item from the form, it's now accepting copy/past shortcuts.

Any further tip would be appreciated. Thank you.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Menu Template - Copy/Paste shortcuts are not working

Post by davidc »

I moved this post to the new PowerShell GUI forum, since this is a question about the controls and not the product itself.

When you add the default menu, the Copy / Paste buttons have the Ctrl + C shortcuts set and they are fired instead of the current control. All you have to do is remove the ShortcutKeys from the menu items.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.