User management with Powershell Studio 2021

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 2 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
XFKfGOeQ1633006795

User management with Powershell Studio 2021

Post by XFKfGOeQ1633006795 »

Product, version and build:
Operating system: Windows 20H2 64bit
PowerShell version( 5.1.19041.906 ):

Hello all
I am new here and have no experience with Powershell, but need to do a project in Powershell for school.
I need to create a Powershell GUI for the school that allows the simplification of user entry and exit at our company.
I was able to create the GUI very quickly, but the code behind it doesn't want to work the way I want it to. :)

I want that if the checkbox (User copy) is true, in the comobox below (comoboxusercopy) can be searched for users in Active Directory that should be copied.
(With Get-ADUser -filter * -Properties name -SearchBase "OU") it works in Powershell ISE but over Sapien Powershell Studio 2021 nothing happens. I know that I am missing something but not what.

With the ComoboxAuthorization the authorization in Active Directory should be searched and can be selected multiple times.

It would be great if someone could help me here.
I thank you in advance for your help.
Sadiel

User magement.png
User magement.png (10.06 KiB) Viewed 3675 times
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: User management with Powershell Studio 2021

Post by brittneyr »

You may find the following thread helpful:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=15482&p=80789&hili ... ser#p80789
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 2 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.